If you currently own a grocery store and are looking for ways to boost your bottom line or to take your business to the next level, a Save A Lot grocery store licensing opportunity is one to seriously consider. By combining comprehensive training and ongoing support for our Retail Partners, we enable them to make the most of our grocery store licensing model. It takes a lot of the guesswork out of things, freeing you up to focus on what matters — customer service and growth!
Keep reading to find out more about how our model will allow you to convert your existing store to quickly see a strong return on your investment.
A Brand with an All-Inclusive Investment
You may remember when you first opened your independent grocery store, you had to figure out all kinds of expenses initially for things like inventory, fixtures, technology, and more. We’re guessing that was a time-consuming and maybe even overwhelming process. The good news is that when you convert your existing store to a Save A Lot location, you won’t have to worry about any of that. Your initial investment includes everything you need to operate efficiently, including starting inventory, working capital, site equipment, leasehold improvements, and much more.
Our licensing model also eliminates unnecessary expenses (no licensing fees!), which frees you up to spend more resources on growing your business — and maybe even open up more than one Save A Lot store!
The Perks of Multi-Unit Ownership
Smart investors know numerous advantages exist with multi-unit ownership making it something to aspire to. Owning more than one Save A Lot grocery store business will let you grow your brand presence and your customer base. It will also allow you to:
- Leverage what you know: You’ll be able to take what you’ve already learned running your first Save A Lot and use it to grow your portfolio even further.
- Access more capital: More revenue streams can mean better access to capital and the funds to grow more quickly. This will allow you the flexibility you need to respond to market demand.
- Share resources: More than one Save A Lot store will allow you to share resources like staff members and inventory, with the potential benefits of shared expenses, vendor discounts, and more.
- Lower your risk: Multi-unit ownership can mean the potential to lower your financial risk during economic downturns.
- Grow faster: The more grocery stores you own, the more income you can likely generate for a better bottom line!
Best of all, with Save A Lot, you’ll have all the resources you need to run your businesses and thrive, including in-house distribution, streamlined ordering, marketing support, store development, merchandising support, comprehensive training and ongoing support, and much more!
The Steps to Ownership Are Simple and Transparent
At Save A Lot, we’re all about simplicity, and that philosophy includes the steps you’ll take to own a Save A Lot store. After you’ve reached out to us to let us know of your interest, we’ll speak with you over the phone to learn more about your background and goals and to ensure we’re a good fit.
Discovery Day is an exciting event to look forward to because you’ll get the chance to meet our leadership team and learn more about our company culture and all the support that awaits you.
We work hard to help our Retail Partners succeed from the moment they sign their licensing agreement to the day they open their grocery store doors and beyond. With us by your side, you’ll be in business for yourself, never by yourself!
Save A Lot is an industry leader that can help take your existing grocery store to the next level. Ready to grow? Reach out today!