Grocery stores are relied upon by everyone in the communities they serve and have more recession resistance than other forms of retail. It should come as no surprise that the grocery store chain industry has been valued at $760bn and is targeted for market growth for years to come.
Save A Lot offers a grocery store licensing opportunity that stands out in the industry. Among other key elements, our flexible licensee model boasts lower prices and in-house distribution, all without franchise fees and other expenses associated with franchising.
Reasons to Choose Our Licensing Opportunity
We’ve been in the grocery store industry since 1977. In that time, Save A Lot has leveraged our experience to refine our licensing model so you can save time and money while seeing a strong return on your investment.
There are many reasons to consider our licensing opportunity, including:
- Our costs are streamlined. The use of limited SKUs increases operational efficiency, offers higher velocity, expands buying power, and profitability. Our simple, more efficient in-house distribution allows Save A Lot to pass on better margins to Retail Partners and better prices for grocery consumers.
- We encourage growth. We’re more flexible than a franchise, and Retail Partners have the freedom to grow their business. Save A Lot features incentives for opening multiple units/conversions.
- We’ll walk you through the process. Whether you’re a first-time owner or going through the conversion process, our support systems are designed to make sure things run smoothly for maximum returns on investment.
- We’re constantly innovating. This commitment to innovation makes our business model the most efficient one for customers and licensees alike, so we can get your business started faster and on the right track.
- Our licensing opportunity gets you the most resources for your money. We’ve eliminated unnecessary fees, and added highly efficient, cost-effective services like delivery services, advertising, IT, marketing, merchandising, and accounting support that our Retail Partners can leverage to grow their business.
The Save A Lot licensing opportunity covers virtually everything you need to get started. While the exact amounts depend on a variety of factors (your store’s size, lease agreements, location, etc.), we’ve determined some key costs associated with our supermarket license.
Your initial investment with Save A Lot goes toward preparing your location to operate, including starting inventory, working capital, equipment, leasehold improvements, and security deposit. We work with our Retail Partners to ensure they have everything they need to operate efficiently.
Our licensees should have a net worth of around $1m and liquid assets totaling $300K. We are willing to work with outside financing and encourage licensees to seek out business partnerships or third-party financing like SBA loans to help share the initial investment costs.
The Save A Lot grocery store chain licensing program is designed to make it as easy as possible to grow your business, making it an attractive option for entrepreneurs.
Contact Save A Lot today to learn more about our grocery store and all of the support that comes with it.