The grocery store industry is booming. Currently estimated at $758bn, the grocery store industry is one of the few industries that wasn’t affected by the pandemic and is valued for its recession resistance.
Save A Lot is uniquely positioned to see the highest growth rates in retail as part of the discount grocery store sector. What’s more, this sector only has a 3 percent market share, so there is plenty of room for newcomers to thrive. The Save A Lot team is there to help you get started and stay on the right track.
We value efficiency and know that our Retail Partners want to get the most for their money. Our approach is based on making owning a grocery store simple for both our customers and Retail Partners.
- We operate 13 best-in-class distribution centers to keep our stores stocked with the products they need. By controlling our distribution, the ordering process is simple; we can provide industry-leading service levels and consistently low prices.
- Our stores have a smaller footprint. This advantage allows for an easier shopping experience for our customers and lower overhead costs for our Retail Partners.
- We provide our Retail Partners with everything they need to run their store efficiently and effectively: valuable resources such as site selection support, operations, and distribution support, a detailed operations manual, ongoing training as needed, and so much more.
Grocery Store Licensing
Save A Lot stands out against the competition for a number of reasons. Since we’re not a grocery store franchise, we don’t have franchise fees; we also offer lower prices, in-house distribution, operations support, flexibility to localize your business, and more freedom to run it.
We’re proud to be more flexible than a franchise. Our Retail Partners have the freedom to grow their business, and we’re there to support them every step of the way. We’re constantly innovating to make our business model the most efficient for customers and Retail Partners alike.
Our support is designed to keep things running smoothly and help Retail Partners see maximum returns on their investment. When you invest with Save A Lot, virtually everything you need to get started is covered.
Your initial investment will help you prepare your location for operations, including starting inventory, working capital, equipment, leasehold improvements, and a security deposit. We offer several services for Retail Partners to take advantage of, for example, delivery services, advertising, IT, and accounting.
When you become a Retail Partner, you’ll enjoy many resources, some of which include:
- In-house distribution to keep inventory costs low for Retail Partners and customers.
- Streamlined ordering to keep your shelves stocked with products tailored to your community.
- Marketing support to help you build a strong reputation.
- Comprehensive market and site analytics for store development.
- Merchandising support in the form of assortment and store layout optimization.
- Comprehensive initial and ongoing training on our business model.
Join Save A Lot for the best way to own a grocery store with everything you need to get started.
Contact Save A Lot today to learn more about owning a grocery store and all of the support that comes with it.