Are you done with the nine-to-five daily grind? Consider making your next big career move by licensing a grocery store with Save A Lot. If that sounds great to you, know that we have the industry experience and expertise to open a grocery store – we’ve opened hundreds! When you license a grocery store with us, you can look forward to leveraging a time-tested and efficient process to open faster and reduce operating costs.
It’s a great time to break into the $750+ billion-dollar grocery store industry. Read on to learn more about our comprehensive system that makes the process simple.
How to Start a Grocery Store Business
Our Retail Partners come from many different walks of life, and while there’s no requirement for previous grocery industry experience, some have it.
Ideal candidates could be business owners looking to add new revenue streams to their portfolio, grocery store managers ready to take the next step, career investors wanting to get into the grocery industry, or grocery store owners ready to convert to a more profitable system.
The steps< to licensing a grocery store with Save A Lot are:
- Get to know one another. Decide if you’ll be a good fit for Save A Lot. We’ll provide you with our licensing agreement, and you’ll provide us with your financials and background.
- Find the right location. Our real estate team will work with you to find a location in your area that meets all of our criteria, and we’ll support you as you build out your location.
- Plan operations. Each store is unique, so we’ll look into the demographics of your location to develop a plan for sourcing and operations.
- Attend Discovery Day. Here you’ll have the opportunity to meet our leadership team and get to know our company culture.
- Start construction. We will help with the transformation of your location into a Save A Lot.
- Host a grand opening. You’re open for business, but our support doesn’t end there. We’ll continue to be there for you with ongoing marketing and operational assistance.
Advantages of the Save A Lot Opportunity
Save A Lot stands out from the competition for many reasons. When you’re considering licensing a grocery store with us, you should know that our advantages include no franchise fees, lower prices, in-house distribution, operations support, and flexibility to localize and run your business.
Further perks of licensing a grocery store with Save A Lot include:
- Taking Control of Your Career. No more working for someone else or feeling underappreciated.
- Earn More. With a booming, billion-dollar grocery store industry in growth mode, our essential business continues to keep households running smoothly.
- Set Your Own Schedule. Our Retail Partners are free to set their own schedule as running a store is a flexible job.
When you choose to license a grocery store with Save A Lot, you can rest easy that you’ll immediately enjoy the benefits of our trusted brand name and strong reputation.
Contact Save A Lot today to learn more about licensing a grocery store and all of the support that comes with it.